Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Jack's Gif Reflection


My self symbol is that many people view me as an angel, as a nice and caring person, while in reality I am a devil, a sarcastic judgmental guy. I thought about how all my friends thought that I was a very quiet and nice person when they first met me but they were surprised to learn that I was really sarcastic and loud. My image relate to my concept because of how I tear away the fake costume that I first wear. A fake angel. 

My original idea from my post-its was too simple with the only change was me gaining devil horns. I decided to show how my overall aura should also change from a pure white to a bleak red color showing how different my "fake" and "real" self is. Another idea I got is that I show my true colors when people get to know me better which is why the black slowly covers my clothes. I slowly become who I really am. The white color being my fake identity while the red color is who I really am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment