Thursday, October 15, 2015

Letter Project Reflection

Letter Project Reflection
1. I think the process helped immensely in helping me think of what object should represent the letter. Overall, it helped me be a lot more organized since I had a plan at the end of the brainstorming process. While I was looking around the room to find an object to draw, I dropped my pencil on the floor. When I picked it up, I noticed that, when I said it out loud, there was a n in pencil. The peer review did help because other people gave me advice on how to make the pencil stand out more, and how it should be placed on the piece of paper.

                                 
2. I made three pencils and connected them so they resemble a N. In addition, I also overlapped the pencils so they looked like a N, rather than making one pencil, having an awkward structure.











3. The most challenging aspect of this project was the whole brainstorming period. I could not think of anything that I enjoyed to make into my letter. There were many ideas but I wanted to find a word that could easily become the letter without risking the letter becoming lost. It is usually already hard for me to think out of the box.

  4. I am incredibly satisfied of my project because I can clearly see what does N symbolizes, and the N is clearly shown. I like how creative I was in putting the pencils on loose leaf which, I think, made my project a lot more different. Because other people colored a background, I actually used loose leaf rather than drawing it in the background.

5. If I could change anything about the idea, I would probably blend in more colors, to make the pencils look a little more realistic. The pencil could use more shades of yellow and brown. Also, the eraser could have more shades of red, so the eraser could have looked more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment